The womens 2022 Anon Auburn Helmet is sure to be a hit. Clean lines and simple style along with a low profile fit make this helmet look good and feel good, plus with tech features like passive ventilation and an auto adjusting fit system it will keep you comfortable all day long.
In Mold Construction:
In Mold Construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for a comfortable low profile fit and feel.
Passive Ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pulls moisture out the back. These channels help reduce goggle fog and maintain a comfortable temperature.
All Anon helmets feature removable ear pads and liners, so you can run the helmet alone or with a beanie underneath without compromising comfort.
Fidlock Snap Buckle:
The Fidlock system revolutionises the way you fasten your helmet. No longer do you have to struggle to with clasps or take your gloves off to fasten your helmet, thanks to the Fidlock magnetic snap system you just have to get the two parts in proximity and let the magnets do all the work.
- Long hair fleece on liner and ear pads
- Audio accessory compatible
- Auto-adjust fit system
Certification: CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
Warranty: 1 Year
Wrap a measuring tape around your head, just above eyebrows. Note your size at the point of overlap.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.