The 2021 Ride Compact is the best selling womens snowboard from Ride, thanks to its soft flex and all-mountain versatility. Packed with tech that makes it accessible to all skill levels, the Compact is an easy riding all mountain board that has a directional rocker profile, giving you catch-free performance on groomers and great float in powder. Fun at any level, that's what the Compact does.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: Directional Hybrid Rocker
Camber underfoot with a short rocker zone in the tail and a long rocker zone in the nose. This provides stability through the centre of the board, with extra float in the nose and catch free turns in the tail.
The soft flex allows you to press and play with easy, while also making the board easier to control.
The Compact has a directional shape that gives you more control riding forwards.
Core: Womens Performance Core
Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen.
Single impact Plates
One impact plate added underneath each binding area to improve strength and prevent board breaks.
Base: Extruded, Stone Ground
The industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
Slimewalls - A Ride exclusive, incorporating Urethane sidewall technology to absorb impact and make for a smoother ride. These are also the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding, meaning you can really thrash them and they will hold their own.
Roll In Construction - Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
Quadratic Sidecut - This sidecut blends three radii to improve turn initiation and exit while providing enhanced grip.
|Size||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Tip / Tail Width (mm)||Setback (mm)||Ref Stance (mm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
|138cm||1012||236||9.2 / 6.7 / 9.2||272||0||457||27 - 45|
|142cm||1037||238||9.3 / 6.8 / 9.3||275||0||483||32 - 50|
|146cm||1076||240||9.4 / 6.9 / 9.4||279||0||508||39 - 59|
|150cm||1101||242||9.5 / 7.0 / 9.5||283||0||533||45 - 68|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.