The 2022 Bataleon Feelbetter snowboard is designed to inspire confidence in female riders, fuelling progression with a forgiving shape and friendly flex. The Feelbetter features a stable low camber profile along with Bataleons Freestyle 3BT shape, so regardless of if you're carving up the groomers or pressing onto boxes, the 3BT has got your back in reducing edge-catch, providing a smooth transition from heel to toe or regular to switch. For those new to snowboarding or those who want to try new things, other boards might make you feel good, but this board will make you feel better.
Rider Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: Low Camber
All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Feelbetter has a Low Camber profile, which allows it to flex and press with minimal effort.
Flex: 3/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft-mid flex for big presses, easy turns, and playful riding all over the mountain.
Shape: Directional Twin
Bataleons Directional twin boards have a twin sidecut and contact area and a directional outline. They are perfectly balanced for all-mountain freestyle riding.
The most versatile type of 3BT, Freestyle 3BT features a medium centrebase with medium uplift in the edges, giving you more natural feeling turns and enhanced float in powder.
Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
Core: Core Core
The Core Core is a full Poplar wood core with Beech hardwood laid tip to tail, reinforcing the inserts and increasing pop.
Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
Shock Walls - Urethane-infused sidewall technology. Shock Walls smooth out your ride and are more resistant to scratches.
Base: Super Slick X
The Super Slick X base has the maximum molecular content available for an extruded base, making it super slick, incredibly tough, and basically maintenance-free.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
|Length||Contact Length (cm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Min - Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.