The 2022 Dragon PXV2 is the culmination of years of design resulting in a comfortable, high performing goggle with top tier style. Taking the groundbreaking Panotech design found in the PXV goggle and fusing it with the convenient Swiftlock lens change system found in the NFX2, the PXV2 is the perfect marriage of both goggles that hits the sweet spot for frame size, field of vision, clarity, and comfort.
Lumalens Colour Optimised lens
Lumalens is a colour optimised lens technology offering ultra-high definition optics across the entire spectrum of light conditions. Engineered to improve and optimise visibility in all environments, Dragon’s exclusive Lumalens technology delivers superior colour vividness, enhances contrast, improves depth perception, and reduces eye fatigue for better performance.
Premium Injection Moulded Panotech Lens
The Panotech lens sets a new standard in visual performance, providing a 220 degree lens that maximises your peripheral vision far beyond anything you'd get from a standard goggle lens.
Swiftlock Lens Changing System
Swiftlock Lens Technology enables riders to change lenses instantly, providing a faster, easier, and more secure way to adapt to changing light conditions. The easy on-and-off mechanism utilises a pair of small, locking levers integrated into the goggle frame. Simply flip the levers up to release the lens, pop in the new one, and with one quick motion, lock it down.
- Lumalens® Colour Optimized Lens
- Swiftlock Lens Changing System
- Patented Frameless Technology
- Premium Injected Panotech Lens
- Super Anti-Fog Coating
- Armoured Venting
- 100% UV Protection
- Triple Layer Face Foam with Hypoallergenic Micro Fleece Lining
- Silicone Strap Backing
- Helmet Compatible
- Large Fit
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.