The 2022 Arbor Draft is the weapon of choice for riders who want a soft flexing jib board that they can lap the park with all season. The Parabolic Camber profile keeps the riding powerful and responsive for carving all mountain, and the big blunt tips have been updated for 2021 meaning that locking in presses and getting big ollies has never been easier!
Camber Type: The Camber System
The Camber System from Arbor is a parabolic take on positive camber that progressively reduces the amount of camber towards the tip and tail. This ensures your contact points don't dig too hard into the snow, preventing edge catch, making it easier to turn and spin, and giving you a poppy ride with fully engaged performance.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft flex rating means that you won't need much effort to get and hold proper presses, while keeping butters smooth and easy.
Shape: True Twin
A symmetrical design, that will ride exactly the same no matter if you are riding it regular or switch.
Flathead Tip Profile - This design has a larger surface area that helps make ollies, nollies and presses easier.
Grip Tech is a combination of three separate sidecut radii in the nose, tail, and centre of the board, effectively giving the board an additional two contact points. This provides extra grip and control in all conditions, and also makes turning smoother, easier, and less catchy, without losing performance.
Due to the addition of Grip Tech, it's possible to slightly lift the outside contact points, reducing catch and improving tracking and turn initiation.
Core: Single Malt Core
Arbor's standard wood core constructed with 100% sustainably grown poplar for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
A full Biax layup that's designed to be softer flexing and more forgiving for freestyle inspired all-mountain riding.
Base: Sintered Base
A high molecular weight base that provides extra durability and speed.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 14-Pack Inserts
Bio Plastic Topsheet - Made from Castor Bean Oil, this top sheet is extremely durable, water repellent and helps to minimise petroleum based plastics from the production of the board.
360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - These 360° sidewalls eliminate the need for tip fill, enhancing durability and improving board life.
Recycled Steel Edges - These highly durable recycled steel edges promote sustainability without sacrificing quality.
Entropy Bio-Resin - This board is made with Entropy Bio-Resin, which is a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn't affect performance. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and reduces the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to a petroleum-based equivalent).
Wend Natural Wax - This board is waxed with Wend Natural Wax and is ready to ride straight out of the shop.
|Length (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Length (cm)||Sidecut (m)||
Ref Stance Setback (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)|
|147cm||249.5||289.7||19.05||8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55
||0||34 - 71|
||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7
|47 - 83|
||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85
|50 - 86|
||9.0 / 8.19 / 9.0||
|53 - 89|
||8.9 / 8.0 / 8.9
|54 - 91|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.