- BUY NOW. PAY LATER
The 5th Element Forge snowboard is a great beginner board to get you off the rental gear and kick your progression into overdrive. Featuring a soft flex and forgiving camber profile to keep you on your feet and make your turns come easier, the Forge will have you exploring the mountain in no time.
Board Type: Beginner
Camber: Flat Rocker
Flat between your feet with rocker in the tip and tail. This lifts your contact points and makes your turns easier with less bite.
Shape: Directional Twin
A longer nose than tail helps you ride forwards but also allows you to ride switch.
Core: Poplar wood
A durable wood core that won't deteriorate over time.
A strong base that's easy to care for.
|Size||Waist Width (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Effective Edge (mm)||Tip / Tail Length (mm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|155cm||248||8.3||1180||208 / 200||60 - 90|
|157cm||250||8.4||1208||209 / 201||70 - 100|
|158cm Wide||264||8.5||1226||210 / 202||70 - 100|
||212.9 / 212.9||80 - 110|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
5th Element Stealth 3 Binding
The 5th Element Stealth 3 binding is great value for the beginner snowboarder. With tech like a convertible toe strap that can be worn over the top of the boot or as a toe cap will conform to any boot shape. A padded base plate absorbs fatigue causing vibrations allowing you to shred for longer.
- Rider Type: Beginner / All-Mountain
- Strap Material: Soft Flexing Durable Covered Foam Strap
- Flex: Very Soft
- Highback: Plastic
- Buckles: Plastic
- Toe Strap Style: Convertible
- Chassis Material: Plastic
- Binding Compatibility: Standard 4 Hole (2x4 / 4x4)
|Size||US Boot Size (Mens)|
|Small||5 - 7|
|M/L||7 - 10|
|L/XL||10 - 13|
5th Element ST-1 Boot
The 5th Element ST-1 boot is perfect for those riders wanting to get out of rental boots, but not wanting to break the bank on a new pair. This soft flexing, stylish and comfortable boot is just what you need whether you are a beginner rider, or simply someone who doesn't get up to the snow much.
- Traditional Lace
- Soft Flexing
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.